- International exchanges listing:Primas starts to push the exchange listing progress. Negotiation with Binance has been restarted. We have also reached Huobi and made an introduction about recent progress of Primas. There're also several other international exchanges saying they will include Primas in their list. Exchange listing will be the first priority for the coming month
Fund Raising Status
- The private funding on the previously refunded PST tokens has officially started internationally. We support private funding and delegated private funding. As the growing of recognition of the Blockchain technology, we have a lot more participants than expected in this round of token funding, among which we choose several famous institutes and are making further confirmations. The token sale price is still in negotiation and not determined yet. Please pay attention to our media channels for further details
Content Ecosystem Building
- Primas has made cooperation decisions with several content platforms. Primas supports the better development of such platforms as a blockchain based content infrastructure. The cooperation platforms are in varies types such as paid online course providers and content aggregation platforms in a dedicated area. They are all currently running their own mobile applications and/or websites. Utilizing Primas API and SDK, these platforms could integrate with Primas in minutes and benefit from the Blockchain and token incentives
- Data Storage:Primas relies on a decentralized storage solution to store user content. There's no production-ready solutions so far. So we decided to implement content storage and display functions in Primas node layer to make sure we stick to the release road map
- Testnet:Primas contracts have already been deployed to the Ethereum Ropsten network. Primas node instandalone mode is also running on a test server already. We'll keep monitoring the running status and optimize system parameters according to the data obtained
- Research on the supporting of varies types of content groups. Such as content sales groups, content sharing & discussing groups and channel subscription groups
- Supporting of second level ownership declaration and verification
- Content storage and display
- Bi-directional index building and caching
- Open API encapsulation
Primas is an open ecosystem for the publishing, recommendation and transaction of content.
Primas team is committed to using blockchain and other technologies to restructure the content market, so as to solve the problem in which quality content are hardly recognized, disseminated and paid for. Decentralized content sourcing and recommendation mechanism brings quality content to users; a brand-new content evaluation system ensures direct benefits to the producers of quality content;tamper-proof property of the blockchain provides copyright protection for original writers; and decentralized data management offers better protection for users privacy.
You can get more information through the Primas website：https://primas.io